The Dive Package includes : all meals, snacks and beverages (not included wine and spirits), transfer from the airport to the vessel, up to 4 dives per day, all air fills, weights and weight belts, 4 to 5 dive instructors/masters.
The Dive Package excludes: pre or post cruise hotels and domestic flights, alcoholic beverages, Boatique items, Park and Harbor fees, Long Distance fee, Dive Courses, fuel surcharge.
Nitrox fills are not included in the package. Nitrox fills $200,- for full cruise or $10 per fill. Nitrox instruction and all other services and purchases made aboard the vessels are subject to local taxes (10%)
All Dive Package prices are in US$ per person on a share basis and are subject to change without notice. However, your Dive Package price is locked in upon receipt of the Deposit and Cruise Application Form and will not change unless the reservation is changed.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT TERMS
All payment dates and terms will be clearly outlined on individual invoice as follows:
- A non refundable deposit of twenty five percent (25%) per person paid no later than fourteen (14) days after the date of invoice.
- The remainder, amounting to the final seventy five percent (75%) of the total invoice and any supplemental charges, must be paid no later than ninety (90) days prior to departure.
- If any of the payments are not received on the applicable dates as stated on the invoice, CTDL Ltd reserves the right to cancel the booking in accordance with the cancellation policy set out in this contract below.
- 65% supplemental charge will be made for single occupancy in a Deluxe Stateroom.
- 100% supplemental charge will be made for single occupancy in the Master Suite
Full boat charters :
- A non-refundable deposit amounting to fifteen percent (15%) of the total invoice must be received no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice.
- A further thirty five percent (35%) of the total invoice (the Second Payment) must be paid one hundred and eighty (180) days prior to the date of departure. This amount is non-refundable
- The remaining fifty percent (50%) of the total invoice and any supplemental charges (the Final Payment) must be paid ninety one (91) days prior to the date of departure.
- If the total amount of any of the abovementioned payments are not received on or before the due date then CTDL Ltd has the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given
- All payments made to CTDL Ltd must be net of any fees, commissions or subtractions and must represent the full amount as stated on the invoice.
N.B. A three percent (3%) charge will be applied to all credit card payments.
ALTERATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- No alteration or cancellation will be accepted ninety (90) days or less from the date of departure and no refund will be given.
Full boat charters:
- No cancellation or alteration can be made to a full boat charter other than alterations to the passenger list once a deposit has been received.
- CTDL Ltd reserves the right to pass on any reasonable applicable costs pertaining to any change in the passenger list that may be applicable to changes made, but not limited to, airlines, hotels, transportation, harbor fees, park admission fees etc.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
It is STRONGLY recommended that all guests be advised by the Agent to take out trip cancellation insurance prior to the date of departure.
FULL AND HALF BOAT CHARTER AND GROUP BOOKING POLICIES
A full boat charter is defined as a reservation made by an individual group leader or agent for 18 paying passengers
A half boat charter is defined as a reservation made by an individual group or agent for 9 paying passengers.
Schedules and Itineraries
- All scheduled cruises can be booked as full-boat charters.
- There are certain changes to the scheduled itineraries permitted by the chartering customer subject to prior approval by CTDL Ltd. Please make enquiries regarding each specific itinerary.
- Any changes to the itinerary and destination may be subject to a relocation fee. The amount of the relocation fee will be location dependent, please make enquiries with CTDL Ltd whose decision as to the amount of the relocation fee shall be determinative.
Free of charge berths
Two (2) free of charge berths will be allocated per full boat charter.
One (1) free of charge berths will be allocated per half boat charter.
CHANGES TO ITINERARIES
Changes to itineraries and prior to reservation
- CTDL Ltd reserves the right to alter itineraries and published prices at any time prior to receipt of a deposit.
- CTDL Ltd reserves the right to change itineraries at any time, including at the last minute, should unforeseen circumstances arise. Such circumstances might include, but are not limited to, acts of war, natural disasters, extreme weather, epidemics, local unrest, and unforeseeable or unavoidable acts that might have the consequence of the vessel or passengers or crew being in harms way or danger.
- All changes will be posted online and promptly sent to the Agent/individual.
Changes to an itinerary after reservation
- CTDL Ltd reserves the right to change itineraries at any time after a booking has been made, including at the last minute, should unforeseen circumstances (as above) arise.
- If CTDL Ltd changes an itinerary CTDL Ltd will endeavor to seek an alternative of comparable standard.
- The Agent/individual will be promptly informed of such alterations and the affect they are considered by CTDL Ltd to have on a particular booking.
Trip Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances
- If CTDL Ltd cancels a trip due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances a refund will be offered to the Agent.
- If a trip is cancelled and the customer is already in Indonesia alternative holiday arrangements of an equivalent standard will endeavored to be made by CTDL Ltd. The customer may (at CTDL Ltd’s election) be given the option of accepting the alternative arrangements offered by CTDL Ltd or a refund.
- CTDL Ltd will not be liable or responsible for any further claims or a refund and shall not be liable for damages or loss (other than a refund) if a trip is cancelled and alternative arrangements are not accepted.
If the spot price of a barrel of Brent crude oil, as determined by CTDL Ltd by reference to the Bloomberg news website commodities page (http://www.bloomberg.com/energy/), one hundred and twenty days (120) prior to the departure date of the relevant trip exceeds the following levels then the following supplemental charges per passenger, will be added to the final payment of each invoice:
Between US$105 and US$114.99 per barrel a charge of US$200 will apply
Between US$115 and US$124.99 per barrel a charge of US$250 will apply
Between US$125 and US$135.99 per barrel a charge of US$300 will apply
Between US$160 and US$169.99 per barrel a charge of US$350 will apply
Between US$170 and US$179.99 per barrel a charge of US$400 will apply
Between US$180 and US$189.99 per barrel a charge of US$450 will apply
Between US$190 and US$199.99 per barrel a charge of US$500 will apply
If the price of a liter of diesel in Indonesian harbors, one hundred and twenty days (120) prior to the departure date of the relevant trip, exceeds the following levels then the following supplemental charges per passenger, will be added to the final payment of each invoice:
Between Rp 11,000 and Rp 12,000 per liter a charge of US$ 175 will apply
Between Rp 12,000 and Rp 14,000 per liter a charge of US$ 200 will apply
Between Rp 14,000 and Rp 16,000 per liter a charge of US$ 225 will apply
Dewi Nusantara Ltd reserves the right to raise supplemental charges when the price per liter of diesel is above Rp 16,000 per liter
All quoted published rates have been calculated at a rupiah to United States dollar exchange rate of thirteen thousand rupiah per one United States dollar (Rp13.000 per US$1).
In case of a devaluation of the US Dollar to the rupiah below the abovementioned rate; CTDL Ltd reserves the right to levy a supplemental charge directly proportional to the amount of the exchange rate devaluation on a per passenger basis. The amount of the supplemental charge as at one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to the departure date, which CTDL Ltd advises, is applicable shall be added to the final payment of each invoice.
The exchange rate shall be determined by the rate as stated on the international exchange rate website xe.com at noon one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to the day of departure.
CTDL Ltd is not liable to refund any money when the Agent, their customers or individuals interrupt or call short a trip. In cases of emergency such as personal illness or accident, CTDL Ltd (at the Agent’s and customer’s cost) will endeavor to assist in necessary arrangements for the customer’s return travel. For such cases we recommend that agents advise the customer to purchase trip interruption insurance.
DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS OR DEATH
- CTDL Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any damages resulting from illness, personal injuries or death which may be sustained by reason of, or while engaged on, any trip whether due to the ownership, maintenance, use, operation or control of any aircraft, helicopter, automobile, bicycle, boat, vehicle, hotel, common carrier or any other conveyance used in carrying out these trips. CTDL Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any cause whatsoever, whether caused by failure or delay or other irregularity, acts or omissions occurring during a trip under which the means of transportation or other service provided is offered or supplied by owners, CTDL Ltd’s or public carriers for and on behalf of CTDLa Ltd or otherwise.
- CTDL Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any injury to person (whether or not resulting in death) or damage to property arising out of any act of war, insurrection, revolt or other civil uprising or military action occurring in the countries of origin, destination or passage. In case of a medical problem arising during the voyage, either on board or on shore, which results in costs for evacuation, use of aircraft or repatriation, the responsibility for payment of these costs belongs solely to the passenger.
- CTDL Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for loss or damage to any persons’ belongings.
By paying the deposit, the Agent/individual certifies that its customers do not have any mental, physical or other condition or disability or level of certification that could create a hazard for him/herself or other passengers. CTDL Ltd reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any person as a member of the tour or trip at any time and in such event shall not be responsible or liable in any respect.